3rd CDO INNOVATION SUMMIT 2019 Hong KongAccelerating Enterprise Transformation with Optimal Strategies, Support, Resources, and Tech
21 November 2019
Cordis, Hong Kong
CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER INNOVATION SUMMIT HONG KONG
Accelerating Enterprise Transformation with Optimal Strategies, Support, Resources and Tech
"Today, it is imperative for enterprises to deploy up-to-date technologies and solutions to increase competitiveness and enhance operational efficiency. By taking the benefits of digital transformation, enterprises can increase their potential performance and business agility to better serve their customers."
- Mr. Jason Pun, Assistant Government Chief Information Officer (Cyber Security & Digital Identity),
[As of 14 Nov 2019: Due to escalating unrest in Hong Kong, this event is postponed until further notice]
Proactively responding to market factors, enterprises in Hong Kong are embarking on transformation journeys.
Yet, CDOs, tasked with leading enterprises through digitization to continual success, often find themselves distracted from their essential core duties. Managing stakeholder relationships, securing resources and investments, and exploring potentially disruptive but pre-mature technologies are cited as the top contributors to the modest paces of change observed locally.
To speed up the digitization progress, CDOs are redoubling their focus on collaborate with key stakeholders, cultivating internal advocates, reviewing business models and deploying implementation-ready technologies. It is with persistent that they lead their enterprises to achieve their transformative ambition.
Questex Asia’s Chief Digital Officer Innovation Summit running on 21 November 2019, in Hong Kong, will bring together 150+ senior executives from major enterprises of Greater China – to discuss how some of the successful regional CDOs are expediting their digitization efforts and how they have facilitated their organizations’ digital transformation.
Top CDOs from Governments, manufacturing, BFSI, aviation, retail, logistics, and technology firms along with start-up universe will discuss their roles and contributions in shaping the digital journeys of their enterprises.
Who will attend?
150+ C and C-1 executives from major enterprises from cross-industries in Greater China, from the following profiles:
- Chief Digital Officers, VP Digital
- CIO, CTO, COO, CSO, CEO
- Heads of Digital Transformation
- Heads of Innovation, Heads of Digital, Heads of Transformation, Heads of Strategy
- Chief Customer Officers, Chief Data Officers, Heads of Digital/Customer Experience
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Join experienced digital and transformation leaders from Southeast Asia for an inspiring dialogue to secure the long-term sustainability of your enterprise through valuable disruptions.
- Boost the speed of change at your organization through identifying optimal transformation strategies, creating sustainable roadmaps, adapting the right IT architecture, leveraging data and partnerships, and envisioning the immediate future ahead.
- Learn from veteran CDOs who will share their experiences and opinions in challenge case studies, keynotes, debates and panel discussions.
- Discuss with your peers topics of mutual interests to navigate pitfalls and head for successful digital journeys.
IT & Business Leaders